[rock samurai] [rock samurai]

Nice

Spot on with the instrument thing. The guitar seems kinda loud and a little too reverby to me. Great song though.

Doing A Barrel Roll Doing A Barrel Roll

WIN!!

You win, good sir.

Alien (Instrumental) Alien (Instrumental)

Sweet.

I like the piano melody and a lot of the ambience throughout the song. It did start to feel kind of empty in the middle when lots of stuff cut out, though.

what the fuck's up? (hardcore) what the fuck's up? (hardcore)

WHEE

It's like the theme song for newb pwning.

Genjo responds:

it really is hahahaha - this sort of music is awesome for FPS

castlevania:crucifix(OPL3) castlevania:crucifix(OPL3)

Cool

Love that old 16-bit feel.

Digga digga (dubstep) Digga digga (dubstep)

Nice and Heavy

Nice melodies mixed in with all the crunch. The dance at the end is sweet, too. My personal preference would be more melodic stuff, but I guess that's not quite the genre for it. :P Good job, though.

Genjo responds:

yeah hahaha, its pretty limiting when it comes to dubstep - not that that's an excuse! but if i started upping the melodies it would divert too much from the filth side of things

Shining Force 2 "Shrine" remix Shining Force 2 "Shrine" remix

Nailed it.

Brings back some sweet memories, and you totally nailed the instruments. What were you planning on changing before your comp died on you?

grahf677 responds:

I was just planning to make a better beat ...I got a day into it and everything was still basic, the sample, the beat and the patterns....fail

Nobody but Clouds Nobody but Clouds

Definitely Ambient

The bass during the first half eventually wore itself out a little, and when it came back. I really liked the part with the light drums, though. Good melody too.

Shiroah responds:

Thanks for a review!

Zelda Oot: Lost Woods Remix Zelda Oot: Lost Woods Remix

Hehee

Took a while but was awesome when it got to the dance section. Maybe you could make it longer or shorten the buildup? Although there's only so much melody to use.. It's still awesome as is. :P Good job.

MoonlitRaven responds:

thanks alot!

Swaggin'! [1-VERSE] Swaggin'! [1-VERSE]

Neat

I combed my hair to this. Didn't realize it til 0:50. Good ambient music. Fairly slow, but I like it.

iDarkBoy responds: